Thursday 16 December 2010

Orange & Cranberry Cupcakes with Orange Cream Cheese Icing!


I received a whole new collection of cupcake moulds for my birthday from my brother and sister-in-laws and I was quite keen to use them to bake more different shaped cupcakes.

Seeing as Christmas was only a couple of weeks away, I decided on a Christmas themed cupcake recipe that involves fresh cranberries. This is the first time I am using fresh cranberries and I found them quite a hard berry which has to be chopped up finely and baked into the cupcakes. I do not actually think they are that tasty raw although they do look sweet as decorations.

The Husband is not a fan of cream cheese icing, hence did not really these cupcakes but they did vanished in a day in the Office!

1 comment:

  1. Neel and Iris can't wait to get their hands on these!!!

    ReplyDelete