Saturday 23 June 2012

Apricot & White Chocolate Blondies!


Since it was Father's Day last Sunday, I decided to bake something that my father-in-law might like. Don't worry - I didn't forget about my own Daddy in Singapore to whom I sent a fruity hamper.

My father-in-law is a fan of apricots so I thought this bake might be ideal. Blondies are basically 'white' brownies rather than the usual chocolate brownies.

Comments from my parents-in-law, "It was very professional and a class above the baking you gave us last week."

Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. A word from the inlaws. The Apricot Blondies were indeed exceedingly good. I would like to comment on Wee-Li's post. The way she said that they were a class above the previous baking seems to suggest that, that baking was not good - it was. The Apricot blondies were jus sooooooo delicious.

    ReplyDelete