Monday 14 June 2010

Banana, Sultana and Choc Chip Muffins!


For some reason, I really got into bananas this weekend. Besides the banana cake, I decided to bake something bananay and chocolatey as well. I am a massive fan of sultanas so I reduced the quantity of chocolate chips from 200g to 125g instead and added another 125g of sultanas instead.

These muffins smelled fabulous in the oven and were tasty too. I bought 10 muffins into the office and had a right giggle when my boss came in and found the empty tin. He immediately started asking everyone if they were really good which would explain why they disappeared so quickly! Luckily, I have put aside a couple so was able to offer him one which made him really happy. It was probably a good thing to keep your boss happy on Appraisal Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment