Monday 16 April 2012

Fashionista Cookies!


How many handbags and shoes can a girl have? Not enough when you start baking cookies in the shape of bags and shoes!

Next Monday is World Book Night and I have been lucky enough to be chosen as a Giver of my chosen book, 'Confessions of a Shopaholic'. My friend who owns a boutique in Edinburgh has also kindly agreed to be the location for the event.

These cookie-cutters were a Christmas gift from my brother and sister-in-laws and I thought they will be ideal for baking cookies to go with the book. This is the result of the baking trial!

I used a simple butter cookie dough which is very shortbready and smelled delicious! The time consuming bit was the decorating as I wanted to match a handbag to a pair of shoes but I also didn't want to repeat a design! Imagine what I'm like with real handbags and shoes!

Cookies have gone down well in the Office!

No comments:

Post a Comment