Sunday 18 September 2011

Flower or Plant?


I have become quite a fan of little potted flowers on the kitchen table as it cheers up the kitchen. I would usually buy purple orchids that would last for a week or two before the flowers fall off. The Husband is in charge of watering our plants as from experience, I have a tendency to 'kill' them accidentally.

Last weekend I was away in London for a work trip so I missed our usual supermarket trip on Sunday which is also usually when and where I get my flowers. I came home on Monday night to find the plant above on the kitchen table.

I have no idea what it is called but I guess the Husband bought it because it has lovely purple flowers which is the colour of the season for me. It is also lovely to know that he thinks of me when I am not around! :)

If anyone can figure out what this plant is, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment