Sunday 6 February 2011

Blueberry Gingerbread Muffins!



This weekend, I was thinking of baking an old favourite - lemon and blueberry cake but I really wanted to bake something new and I have already purchased the blueberries that were on sale, so I chose this blueberry gingerbread recipe.

The Husband is a fan of gingerbread so I am interested in what he thinks of this gingerbread combination. This recipe calls for treacle, ground cloves, ground cinnamon, allspice, ground ginger, flour, sugar, buttermilk and milk and of course, blueberries stirred in last!

I ended up with 13 little cakes. Unfortunately, the Husband has pronounced them 'awful'! I tried one and realised it was rather bland but still edible. Mixed reviews from the Office although one colleague thought it was really good and broke his diet to eat two!

No comments:

Post a Comment