Friday 16 April 2010

Bunny Blobs!


I bought a bunny cookie cutter specially for Easter baking but I did not get a chance to use it for baking until the Sunday after Easter weekend. I found a new cookie dough recipe that uses sour cream and that requires chilling. It was unusually warm for Edinburgh so the dough 'cooled' down really quickly which made cookie cutting quite tricky. Of course it did not help that I included chocolate chips and raisins to the dough that made cutting more difficult but I really wanted to add them to make the cookies more yummy.

I did not count on the bunnies 'mutating' in the oven though to become bunny blobs! At least the Husband did ask me if they were meant to be bunnies before he ate a couple.

They turn out to be quite soft chocolate chip and raisin cookies which I quite like but the Husband was not that keen.

These blobs were finished in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment