Monday 23 July 2012

Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies!

After baking millionaire shortbread for the Husband last week, I had some condensed milk left over. I started searching my favourite websites to see if I can find any recipe that calls for condensed milk and I found one!

These cookies are named chocolate chip treasure cookies and I can only guess these are treasures because of the condensed milk secret ingredient that replaces the sugar and eggs typically found in a cookie recipe.

This cookie is baked out of digestive biscuits crumbs, plain flour, ground cinnamon, salt, condensed milk, baking powder, vanilla extract, chocolate chips, butter, walnuts and desiccated coconut. 

The Husband has pronounced them 'pretty good'.

I also got a request for the recipe from a colleague in the Office!

No comments:

Post a Comment