Monday 6 February 2012

Cinnamon Hazelnut Brownies!


This weekend, I found a bottle of Nutella lurking in the cupboard and decided to try to bake something with it. Most of the recipes I found were for Nutella cookies and Nutella cake that I have done before. However, I found this cinnamon hazelnut brownie recipe on a blog that looked quite tasty and interesting, so I decided to try it.

These brownies are baked out of melted chocolate, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, ground cinnamon and a pinch of salt. The chocolate chips were only sprinkled on top right at the end. I was meant to sprinkle chopped hazelnuts as well but the Husband came in for a chat and distracted me!

I got 20 pieces out of a 8" by 8" pan.

The Husband has said that they are "pretty good."

No comments:

Post a Comment